Step-by-Step Informative Writing | Digital Board Game | End of Year or Unit Review
If you need an engaging way to teach or review informative writing, look no further than this digital board game!
Perfect for elementary teachers and homeschoolers alike, this summer-themed NO PREP digital board game makes a great addition to your:
- Informative writing end of year or unit review
- Writing lessons or centers
- Emergency sub plans
- Brain breaks
- ...or just for fun!
- Game instructions (2-6 players or teams when played competitively; can also be played cooperatively)
- Digital board game with 27 summer-themed informative writing prompts
- Example of how to write an informative paragraph
- Writing pages (3 differentiated levels)
- BONUS DOWNLOAD: Anchor charts, writing rubrics, and student bookmarks
Help your students become experts at informative writing! Whether you're looking for an introduction to the concept or an assessment of prior knowledge, this resource has something for everyone.
CROSS-CURRICULAR SUBJECTS COVERED:
- English language arts
- Informative writing
How do I access this digital board game?
You need internet access and a laptop, desktop, or tablet. (Laptops and desktops work best.) Open or share the link. No Google account or email address necessary!
Everything you need to play is on a single slide. I don't recommend cell phones because the moveable elements become small and difficult to maneuver.
Please go here before purchasing to make sure you can access the website.